Lahore Leads University has proudly announced its 1st Convocation 2017. Following is the schedule of 1st convocation:
a) Rehearsal & Convocation date: 30th October, 2017
b) Reporting time: 8:30 AM
c) Venue: Aiwan-e-Iqbal Complex, Egerton Road Lahore.
All graduates requested to follow following instructions:
1. No Entry without proper academic robes. Academic robes are available at the following address in case you want to rent it prior to the commencement of convocation. Furthermore, academic robes will also be made available on the day of convocation: University Tailor
Fayyaz Road, Anarkali, Lahore
The categorization of academic robes for Undergraduate, Masters & MS/M.Phil programs is as follow:
Undergraduate Programs: Black gown and cap with sky blue hood.
Masters Programs: Black gown and cap with white hood.
MS/M.Phil Programs: Black gown and cap with reddish maroon hood.
*Rent of the academic robe is Rs. 1300 which is payable at the time of collection of academic robe whereas Rs. 300 will be deducted while returning the academic robe on the assigned counters on the day of convocation. Rs. 1000 will be reimbursed to each attendee/student.
2. To ensure entry in the Auditorium for Rehearsal / Convocation, the entry slip must be produced at the Entry Gate (available at the counter on the day of convocation). Furthermore, entry slip could be collected from 5-Tipu Block, New Garden Town, Near Kalma Chowk on Saturday 28th Oct and Sunday 29th Oct.
3. Also, bring your CNIC (Original) that should be produced on demand.
4. You are not allowed to bring some guest or children without proper invitation.
5. Mobile phones are allowed but are required to be switched off during the convocation. Moreover, participants are not permitted to bring any Weapon, Electronic Equipment and Briefcase to the function.
6. Participants are advised to be seated in schedule seats.