Scholarships & financial aid fee waivers are awarded to students on the basis of academic merit and need of it
All awards will be at the discretion of the scholarship committee of Lahore Leads University. Candidate with strong academic, good performance on standardized exams & extracurricular achievements would be eligible for scholarship awards & financial assistance
In addition to this the university considers all aspects of the application so the presentation of the application is also important.
Merit Based Scholarship
Merit Scholarships are granted to the candidates seeking admission in BS degree programs at the time of admission
Following are the categories in which scholarships are granted
Merit Scholarship policy for Intermediate students:
1. Position holders in BISE Examination: Total Tuition-fee waiver.
2. 85% or above marks in BISE Examination: 75% tuition fee waiver.
3. 80%-84.99% marks in BISE Examination: 50% tuition fee waiver.
4. 75%-79.99% marks in BISE Examination: 25% tuition fee waiver.
Merit Scholarship policy for A-Level Students:
1. Three A's in A-Level: 50% Tuition fee waiver.
2. Two A's in A-Level: 25% Tuition fee waiver.
Merit Scholarship policy for Diploma holder students:
1. 85% or above marks in Board Examination: 50% tuition fee waiver.
2. 80%-84.99% marks in Board Examination: 25% tuition fee waiver.
Download Merit base Scholarship Form
Brothers and sisters of Alumni as well as current students receive tuition fee waivers depending upon the number of their brothers and sisters who have studied or are currently enrolled in any degree program as followings:
1. Ist Kinship: 20% on Tuition Fee
2. 2nd Kinship: 30% on Tuition Fee
3. 3rd and above Kinship : 40% on Tuition Fee
Download Kinship base scholarship Form
Discount Policy for Leads Group of Colleges Students
50 % in Tuition Fee
Merit Scholarship for students other than Lahore Leads University
Based on Percentages:
1. 80% and above marks in BA / BSc / B.Com / MA / MSc or equivalent : 40% tuition fee waiver
2. 70%-79.99% marks in BA/ BSc / B.Com / MA / MSc or equivalent : 25% tuition fee waiver
Based on CGPA:
1. CGPA 3.75- 4.0 : 40% tuition fee waiver
2. CGPA 3.50- 3.74 : 20% tuition fee waiver