Meet your counselor
Counselling is a process in which help is provided by means of talking and listening methods. It helps you to understand and solve all the problems affecting your academic performance and personal growth by focusing and developing an understanding about them.
Role of Counselor
- Be non-judgemental and respect your values, choices and lifestyle.
- Listen carefully to you and offer support and understanding, in a non-critical way.
- Help you to explore areas of your feelings, thinking and behaving where you may experience being stuck.
- Help you to make appropriate choices, decisions, or changes.
Students who most benefit from career counseling include those who:
- ➲ Are unsure of their educational and career goals.
- ➲ Want to confirm whether they have made a sound career choice.
- ➲ Want to learn more about the career paths that are open to them.
- ➲ Are trying to decide if advanced studies are right for them.
- ➲ Require advice on how to write a personal statement.
- ➲ Need help preparing for an admissions interview.
Contact Us: 042-35843205-7